Wednesday, November 24, 2010

Tumblr Photographer Research


Along with setting up a facebook account, flickr account, twitter account, blogspot/wordpress account, and heck even a gmail account, Mr. Jones is also asking us to research and I guess setup a tumblr account (I don't exactly know, wasn't at the class). So what exactly is Tumblr? To me it looks like a mixture of twitter and wordpress/blogspot. So in short it's pretty much blog diarrhea but in a more positive context. Instead of posting small 140 letter snippets like twitter, or rather lengthy post (like this one) on a blog, tumblr is the great in between that lets you write and show off your photography/graphic work. I think it's cool.
The weird part is my account was setup over a year ago, and I completely forgot about it. So cool! check it out.

No comments:

Post a Comment