Tuesday, November 16, 2010

Destination Wedding Time | Cancun, Mexico and a new camera

So I'm excited....it's time for Christina's wedding and Tiffany and I are flying to Cancun to the pretty El Dorado Spa Resort and Hotel in Riviera Maya, Mexico.  While the idea of going over seas is fun, a wedding is a wedding to me, and that means one thing.  FUN.  I love wedding photography, and I'm really looking forward to checking out the beaches down there.  Oddly enough because of my old job I've been on a plane over 300 times, but this is the first time ever I'll be leaving the country.  So cool!  



To help shoot the wedding I picked up a Canon 60D for Tiffany to use, and have been using it the past few days on a dry run.  It's a pretty good little camera.  The long promised review should be up soon.


No comments:

Post a Comment