Wednesday, November 24, 2010

And finally there's Flickr.

Tiffany - Solar Storm
As of today this is the latest picture on my flickr stream

So many things we have to register for and post about on our blog for class, and I leave the best for last.  I've been a member of Flickr for about 4 years now.  Flickr has been an amazing marketing tool, and also research tool, and in return has brought back tons of work and also connections.  How can a simple image sharing website do that?  Because of the community back bone behind it is how.  My flickr account itself has over 2.7 million views on it since it's inception, and daily it creates over 10~15k views.  That's pretty darn cool.

So check out flickr and give it a gander, it's one of the best things going for photographers.

**note** So I didn't moderate the content on my flickr well, and I think someone complained to the flickr admins.  My account is considered moderate now so you have to have an account to check it out.  I'm not to concerned with it, and if someone did complain they are probably a jerk and this is my form of sticking it to them :)  Enjoy the site!

No comments:

Post a Comment