Thursday, October 28, 2010

Blogspot and Wordpress - Trent Chau | Photography is now at two places


 Since this blog is a part of a class assignment, it comes as no surprise that Mr. Jones is requiring us to also try out Wordpress along with Blogspot.  While it would be fun to entice you readers with a compassionate story of pain, agony, and greivance about converting this beloved blog to wordpress...I'll save you from that.  I absolutely love wordpress.  It's more advance, it's more robust and its epically more stubborn and painful to work with.  Call me a masochist or anything of the like, it's completely understandable but to me there's a small measure of peace that comes from the quiet tapping of your keyboard as you hammer out CSS code into the waning hours of the night.

So in touch with Mr. Jones requirements, my wordpress can now be found here

No comments:

Post a Comment