Tuesday, October 19, 2010

Advance Portraiture Assignment 2 | Childrens Portrait

I had a little bit of a late start to the children portrait assignment for advance portraiture.  You would think my daughter Aislynn would be the ideal candidate to shoot, but like a good classmate I let Aisy bear model for another classmate.  On the same day my little child model wasn't available, and wouldn't be available until exactly a week later.  Boy it was worth the wait though. 

World, I would like to introduce to you Carson.  The only little one that nearly matches Aisy on the cuteness and awesomeness scale. Lets let the photos tell you about him, but by all means when a little boy comes in dressed as a shark, yeah you're gonna get great photos.



And of course since he looks like a kid also, here's Snyder


No comments:

Post a Comment